The Xtreme White Plus Series of high output replacement bulbs give drivers better color recognition, depth perception, and improved contrast over stock halogen bulbs.
- Designed to provide improved visibility against rain, fog or snow
- Select DOT / SAE Compliance for Street LegalityCheck price on
1.2mm ultra slim design provides super focused light beam, effectively simulate the beam pattern of original halogen lamp and solve the problem of focusing unevenly, super focused and max light output provide a wider and farther lighting area.
Fahren H11 adopts 360° adjustable locker ring to enable some models of Dodge, Ford, Toyota, GMC, Honda to finally obtain the best light beam pattern.Check price on
- Won’t Blind Other Drivers: Same perfect beam pattern with original halogen bulbs to ensure the safety of you and coming drivers. No glare or dark spots, increase your safety while driving at night.
- Safe Driving: Wider and farther lighting range allows you to see further and clearer. Fanless cooling function and no static on the radio, ensuring safe driving in extreme weather (snow, rain, fog).
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation: No tools needed, plug-and-play, and Can-bus Ready. 1:1 halogen size design, with a 0.5-inch ultra-thin heat sink, perfectly fits 99%of vehicles even with a dust cover.Check price on
The new generation of LED lights is here to make your nighttime safer and more enjoyable. The brighter they glow, the better! These bulbs will give off 250% more light than standard incandescent ones which means you can see clearly even if there's no traffic around or other cars on a dark road ahead-perfect for those early morning starts when everything seems quiet but aware. With an innovative heat management system these bulbs can last two to three times longer than their counterparts.Check price on
- See The Difference - The newest Japanese CSP LED chips create +500% more brightness and +250% better night vision than your original halogen or hid bulbs. No dark spots, no shadows, no blinding oncoming traffic.
- Most Advanced Cooling System Ever - 2mm thickened red copper, 40pcs aviation aluminum heat sinks, 12,000RPM silent turbofan. Improved construction techniques and materials make the Firehawk bulbs last 100× longer than your original halogen and hid.
- 1:1 Halogen Design - Plug and play, no polarity, hassle-free. Perfectly fits into your vehicle housing. 360°Adjustable Beam lets you get the best vision ever possible for this modest price.Check price on
Replace your standard car lights with our robust Philips Vision LEDs that deliver dynamic lighting for your vehicle, both inside and out. The innovative design and unmatched performance of Philips Vision LEDs are available for brake and taillights, backup lights, dome lights, and license plate lights. These bulbs are covered by a 12-year warranty - that's how the manufacturer trusts them!Check price on
– Energy-Saving, low power consumption for longer life span.
– Suit for Socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, 922, W16W, just plug and play without modification. ONLY used for backup reverse lights
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
– 300% Brighter: Each bulb has 15 pieces high power 2835-SMD LEDs
– CANBUS Error Free: Built-in intelligent IC driver for better performance
You want bright, stylish lighting for your car but you don’t want to keep replacing burned-out bulbs. Philips Ultinon LED lights to give you high-powered, automotive-grade LEDs, with a lifetime of up to 8 years. With conventional bulbs, the more powerful the light, the shorter its lifespan. Philips Ultinon LEDs deliver bright even light, yet have excellent resistance to heat and vibration. This makes them the perfect choice for long-lasting performance.Check price on
Are you tired of scouring the internet to find the right headlight bulb for your 2010 Ford Focus? Look no further! We understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to shop for replacement bulbs, which is why we've made it easy for you. Our comprehensive chart includes all the data from your owner's manual, taking the guesswork out of finding the correct part number for each application socket.
We also selected only the highest-rated after-market LED or HID lamps in various sizes to cover every one of the 18 positions on your vehicle. You can trust that our bulbs meet the correct wattage and voltage requirements to ensure the utmost safety while driving. Don't let dim bulbs dampen your next adventure. Let us light the way for you!